Friday, January 11, 2013

self drawing

 
To make the drawing look as real as i could. and making the shadow blend together, and making the eyes blend together with the shape of the head, the hair was kind of hard to make it look good. and making everything line up corectly and the eyes lineing up with the right part of the mouth and trying to make it look like the picture. getting some help by my teacher by making everything lineing up correctly. my painting was shadow and light spots. the most difficult challenge was making the face look like mine and matching everything to look correct. asking my teacher. my painting really works with the eyes i think that they look the best on the whole drawing, the eyes matched up with the picture almost exactly.  that you can use your pencil and match everything up and make sure that everything lines up almost to perfection, or to messaure ow far things are away from each other. the only mentor i can thinkof would be my teacher. helping me threw the process of making almost everything i make in his class. i dont really know what i would do better i like it the way it is. i feel good about everything with it. but the nose isnt my favorite part either it looks really bad compard to the real thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment